Personal Information Protection Policy of JetBrains Shanghai
捷并思个人信息保护政策

Release date: 18 January 2022

发布日期:2022年1月18日

Updated Date: 18 January 2022

更新日期:2022年1月18日

At JetBrains Shanghai (“JetBrains”, “us”, “our”, or “we”), we are strongly committed to transparency, and we want you to understand how we collect, use, disclose and protect your personal information, as well as how you can manage the personal information we collect from you. This Policy applies to your use of our websites, services and purchase of JetBrains products from us either online or offline (collectively, the “Services”). Processing of personal information in relation to use of JetBrains products is handled by the general JetBrains Privacy Policy available here: https://www.jetbrains.com/legal/docs/privacy/privacy/.

在捷并思(上海)信息技术有限责任公司(“捷并思”或“我们”),坚决致力于透明度,我们希望您了解我们如何收集、使用、披露和保护您的个人信息,以及如何管理我们从您那里收集的个人信息。本政策适用于您在线或离线使用我们的网站、服务以及从我们处购买捷并思产品(以下统称“服务”)。与使用捷并思产品相关的个人信息处理由我们的通用捷并思隐私政策规定,该政策的网址为:https://www.jetbrains.com/legal/docs/privacy/privacy/

1. INFORMATION
信息

Personal information refers to all kinds of information related to identified or identifiable natural persons recorded by electronic or other means (collectively, “personal information”), and does not include information that cannot be attributed to an identifiable individual, such as information of an aggregate or anonymous nature (collectively, “non-personal information”).

个人信息是指以电子或其他方式记录的与已识别或可识别的自然人有关的各种信息(以下统称“个人信息”),而但不包括不能用于识别个人身份的信息,例如具有汇总或匿名性质的信息(以下统称“非个人信息”)。

The processing of personal information includes the collection, storage, use, processing, transmission, provision, disclosure and deletion of personal information.

个人信息的处理包括个人信息的收集、存储、使用、加工、传输、提供、公开和删除等。

2. TYPES OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT

我们收集的信息类型

2.1 We collect two basic types of information from you: personal information and non-personal information.

我们从您处收集两种基本类型的信息:个人信息和非个人信息。

2.2 The core function of our Services is to provide tools, products, solutions and related information to software developers and teams. We may need to collect, store and use the following necessary personal information to perform the core function of our Services: IP address and country of residence.

我们的基本功能服务是为软件开发人员和团队提供工具、产品、解决方案和相关信息。我们可能需要收集、存储和使用以下必要的个人信息来实现基本功能服务:IP 地址、居住国。

2.3 We may collect various types of personal information to provide non-core functions, including your:

我们可能收集各种类型的个人信息以提供非基本功能服务,包括您的:

No. Information Classification Specific Type
1 Basic Information Name, country/region
2 Contact Information Email address, phone number
3 Device Information IP address
4 Other information Company name
序号 信息类型 具体类型
1 基本信息 姓名,国家/地区
2 联系信息 邮箱地址、电话号码
3 设备信息 IP 地址
4 其他信息 公司名称

You can decide whether or not to provide us with personal information to use non-core functions. If you choose not to provide us the personal information required for non-core functions, you can still use our core function.

您可以决定是否向我们提供个人信息来使用非基本功能服务。如果您选择不向我们提供非非基本功能服务所需的个人信息,您仍然可以使用我们的基本功能服务。

3. HOW WE COLLECT AND USE INFORMATION

我们如何收集和使用信息

3.1 How we collect your information

我们如何收集您的信息

We will collect your personal information when you:

我们将在以下情况收集您的个人信息,当您:

Visit our website or use our Services;

访问我们的网站或使用我们的服务时;

Communicate with us; or

与我们通信时;或

Ask for customer service, support or other assistance.

寻求客户服务、支持或其他帮助时。

3.2 How we use your information

我们如何使用您的信息

We may use personal information or non-personal information to:

我们可能使用个人信息或非个人信息:

Administer and protect our business and our website

管理和保护我们的业务和网站

Use data analytics to improve our website, products/services, marketing, customer relationships and experiences

使用数据分析改善我们的网站、产品/服务、营销、客户关系和体验

Make suggestions and recommendations to you about goods or services that may be of interest to you

就您可能感兴趣的商品或服务向您提出建议和建议

Provide other relevant services.

提供其他相关服务。

Unless otherwise consented by you in advance, or as may be permitted or required by law, we will only process your personal information to fulfil the purposes in accordance with this Policy.

除非事先征得您的同意,或法律允许或要求,我们将仅根据本政策列明之目的处理您的个人信息。

3.3 We also use cookies and other similar third-party automation tools (such as codes, scripts, interfaces, algorithm models, etc.) described in the table below to collect and use your personal information:

我们还使用cookies和其他类似的第三方自动化工具(如代码、脚本、接口、算法模型等)等收集和使用您的个人信息以为您提供更个性化的用户体验和服务,具体如下:

我们和下表中所列的其他类似第三方自动化工具(如代码、脚本、接口、算法模型等)来收集和使用您的个人信息:

Cookie Service Used Purpose
_ALGOLIA Algolia Site search
_uetsid Bing Advertising
_uetvid Bing Advertising
_fbp Facebook Ads Advertising
_gid Google Analytics Tracking
_ga Google Analytics Tracking
_gat_UA-47631155-3 Google Analytics Tracking
_ga_V0XZL7QHEB Google Analytics Tracking
_gcl_au Google Analytics Tracking
_gaexp Google Optimize A/B Testing & Experimentation
_hjFirstSeen HotJar Heatmaps
_hjid HotJar Heatmaps
jb_cookies_consent_closed JetBrains Cookie Banner (closed)
languageSuggestShowedCookie JetBrains Language Suggest Banner
ncountryCodeCookie JetBrains Visitor preferences: Country
adConsent JetBrains Cookie Banner (ad consent provided)
userLanguageCodeCookie JetBrains Visitor preferences: Language
_gtm_search JetBrains Tracking
bcookie LinkedIn Advertising
lang LinkedIn Advertising
li_gc LinkedIn Advertising
AnalyticsSyncHistory LinkedIn Advertising
UserMatchHistory LinkedIn Advertising
lidc LinkedIn Advertising
_mkto_trk Marketo Email Marketing
personalization_id Twitter Ads Advertising
VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE YouTube Video Player
YSC YouTube Video Player
CONSENT YouTube Video Player
__cf_bm ZenDesk Tracking
__cfruid ZenDesk Tracking
Cookie 提供方 目的
_ALGOLIA Algolia 网站搜索
_uetsid Bing 广告
_uetvid Bing 广告
_fbp Facebook Ads 广告
_gid Google Analytics 跟踪
_ga Google Analytics 跟踪
_gat_UA-47631155-3 Google Analytics 跟踪
_ga_V0XZL7QHEB Google Analytics 跟踪
_gcl_au Google Analytics 跟踪
_gaexp Google Optimize A/B测试与实验
_hjFirstSeen HotJar 热图
_hjid HotJar 热图
jb_cookies_consent_closed JetBrains Cookie 横幅(关闭)
languageSuggestShowedCookie JetBrains 语言提示横幅
ncountryCodeCookie JetBrains 访问者喜好:国家
adConsent JetBrains Cookie横幅(提供广告许可)
userLanguageCodeCookie JetBrains 访问者喜好:语言
_gtm_search JetBrains 跟踪
bcookie LinkedIn 广告
lang LinkedIn 广告
li_gc LinkedIn 广告
AnalyticsSyncHistory LinkedIn 广告
UserMatchHistory LinkedIn 广告
lidc LinkedIn 广告
_mkto_trk Marketo 电子邮件营销
personalization_id Twitter Ads 广告
VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE YouTube 视频播放器
YSC YouTube 视频播放器
CONSENT YouTube 视频播放器
__cf_bm ZenDesk 跟踪
__cfruid ZenDesk 跟踪

You can block Cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some Cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all Cookies (including Cookies that are essential for the Site to work), you may not be able to access all or parts of our Site.

您可以通过激活浏览器上允许您拒绝全部或部分Cookie的设置来阻止Cookie。但是,如果您使用浏览器设置来阻止所有的Cookie(包括对网站工作所必需的Cookie),您可能无法访问我们网站的全部或部分内容。

3.4 Please note that consent is not required for our collection and use of your personal information in the following circumstances:

请注意,以下情形中,我们收集和使用您的个人信息无需征得您的同意:

(a) where it is necessary for the conclusion or performance of a contract to which you are a party;

为订立、履行您作为一方当事人的合同所必需;

(b) where it is necessary for the performance of statutory duties or statutory obligations;

为履行法定职责或者法定义务所必需;

(c) where it is necessary for the response to a public health emergency or for the protection of the life, health and property safety of a natural person under emergency circumstances;

为应对突发公共卫生事件,或者紧急情况下为保护自然人的生命健康和财产安全所必需;

(d) where such acts as news reporting and supervision by public opinions are carried out for the public interest, and the processing of personal information is within a reasonable scope;

为公共利益实施新闻报道、舆论监督等行为,在合理的范围内处理您的个人信息;

(e) where it is necessary to process the personal information disclosed by you or other personal information that has been legally disclosed within a reasonable scope in accordance with the provisions of applicable laws; and

依照适用的法律规定,在合理的范围内处理您自行公开或者其他已经合法公开的个人信息;以及

(f) other circumstances prescribed by laws and administrative regulations.

法律、行政法规规定的其他情形。

4. HOW WE SHARE, TRANSFER AND PUBLICLY DISCLOSE INFORMATION

我们如何分享、转让和公开披露您的个人信息

4.1 Sharing

共享

We will not share your personal information with any company, organization or individual, except under the following circumstances:

除以下情况外,我们不会与任何公司、组织或个人分享您的个人信息:

(a) at your request or with your prior explicit consent;

在您要求或者在获得您明确同意的情况下;

(b) where it is necessary for the conclusion or performance of a contract to which you are a party;

为订立、履行您作为一方当事人的合同所必需;

(c) where it is necessary for the performance of statutory duties or statutory obligations;

为履行法定职责或者法定义务所必需;

(d) where it is necessary for the response to a public health emergency or for the protection of the life, health and property safety of a natural person under emergency circumstances;

为应对突发公共卫生事件,或者紧急情况下为保护自然人的生命健康和财产安全所必需;

(e) where such acts as news reporting and supervision by public opinions are carried out for the public interest, and the processing of personal information is within a reasonable scope;

为公共利益实施新闻报道、舆论监督等行为,在合理的范围内处理您的个人信息;

(f) where it is necessary to process the personal information disclosed by you or other personal information that has been legally disclosed within a reasonable scope in accordance with the provisions of applicable laws; and

依照适用的法律规定,在合理的范围内处理您自行公开或者其他已经合法公开的个人信息;以及

(g) other circumstances prescribed by laws and administrative regulations.

法律、行政法规规定的其他情形。

4.2 Transfer

转让

We will not transfer your personal information to any company, organization, or individual except under the following circumstances:

除以下情况外,我们不会将您的个人信息转让给任何公司、组织或个人:

(a) at your request or with your prior explicit consent;

在您要求或者在获得您明确同意的情况下;

(b) when the transfer of your personal information is involved in mergers, acquisitions or bankruptcy liquidations, we will require the new company or organization to which your personal information is transferred to continue to be bound by this Policy, otherwise we will require the new company or organization to seek your consent again;

在涉及合并、收购或破产清算时,如涉及到个人信息转让,我们会要求新的持有您个人信息的公司、组织继续本政策的约束,否则我们将要求该公司、组织重新向您征求同意;

(c) where it is necessary for the conclusion or performance of a contract to which you are a party;

为订立、履行您作为一方当事人的合同所必需;

(d) where it is necessary for the performance of statutory duties or statutory obligations;

为履行法定职责或者法定义务所必需;

(e) where it is necessary for the response to a public health emergency or for the protection of the life, health and property safety of a natural person under emergency circumstances;

为应对突发公共卫生事件,或者紧急情况下为保护自然人的生命健康和财产安全所必需;

(f) where such acts as news reporting and supervision by public opinions are carried out for the public interest, and the processing of personal information is within a reasonable scope;

为公共利益实施新闻报道、舆论监督等行为,在合理的范围内处理您的个人信息;

(g) where it is necessary to process the personal information disclosed by you or other personal information that has been legally disclosed within a reasonable scope in accordance with the provisions of applicable laws; and

依照适用的法律规定,在合理的范围内处理您自行公开或者其他已经合法公开的个人信息;以及

(h) other circumstances prescribed by laws and administrative regulations.

法律、行政法规规定的其他情形。

4.3 Public disclosure

公开披露

We will only publicly disclose your personal information under the following circumstances:

我们仅会在以下情况下,公开披露您的个人信息:

(a) at your request or with your prior explicit consent;

在您要求或者在获得您明确同意的情况下;

(b) where it is necessary for the conclusion or performance of a contract to which you are a party;

为订立、履行您作为一方当事人的合同所必需;

(c) where it is necessary for the performance of statutory duties or statutory obligations;

为履行法定职责或者法定义务所必需;

(d) where it is necessary for the response to a public health emergency or for the protection of the life, health and property safety of a natural person under emergency circumstances;

为应对突发公共卫生事件,或者紧急情况下为保护自然人的生命健康和财产安全所必需;

(e) where such acts as news reporting and supervision by public opinions are carried out for the public interest, and the processing of personal information is within a reasonable scope;

为公共利益实施新闻报道、舆论监督等行为,在合理的范围内处理您的个人信息;

(f) where it is necessary to process the personal information disclosed by you or other personal information that has been legally disclosed within a reasonable scope in accordance with the provisions of applicable laws; and

依照适用的法律规定,在合理的范围内处理您自行公开或者其他已经合法公开的个人信息;以及

(g) other circumstances prescribed by laws and administrative regulations.

法律、行政法规规定的其他情形。

5. HOW WE STORE AND PROTECT INFORMATION

我们如何保存和保护您的个人信息

5.1 We will retain your personal information for as long as reasonably necessary to fulfil the purposes stated in this Policy unless it is necessary to extend the retention period or is permitted by law.

我们会在达成本政策所述目的所需的期限内保留您的个人信息,除非需要延长保留期或受到法律的允许。

5.2 We will store the information on AWS Global servers.

我们将会把信息保存在 AWS 全球服务器中。

5.3 We respect your privacy and is committed to protecting your personal information. We have taken appropriate measures to ensure its security and confidentiality, and prevent your personal information from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorized way, altered or disclosed.

我们尊重您的隐私并致力于保护您的个人信息。我们已采取适当的措施确保其安全性和保密性,并防止您的个人信息意外丢失、遭到未经授权的使用或者访问、修改或者公开披露。

5.4 In the case of a personal information security incident, we will, in a timely manner and in accordance with laws and regulations, inform you of the situation and possible impacts of the incident, response measures that are already taken or to be taken by us, suggestions on risk mitigation, our remedial measures for you, etc. We will provide you with such information by email, fax, telephone, push notification and other applicable means, and we will issue a public notice in a proper and effective manner if we are not able to notify you by such means. We will also report the incident to the competent authority in accordance with regulatory requirements.

在不幸发生个人信息安全事件后,我们将按照法律法规的要求,及时向您告知:安全事件的基本情况和可能的影响、我们已采取或将要采取的处置措施、降低风险的建议、对您的补救措施等。我们将及时将事件相关信息以邮件、传真、电话、推送通知等方式告知您,难以通过上述方式通知您时,我们会采取合理、有效的方式发布公告。我们还将根据监管要求向主管机关上报这一个人信息安全事件。

5.5 If you suspect an unauthorized use or disclosure of your personal information, please contact us as soon as possible.

如果您怀疑您的个人信息被未经授权使用或泄露,请尽快与我们联系。

第三方链接

6.1 Our website may include links to third-party websites, plug-ins and applications. Clicking on those links or enabling those connections may allow third parties to collect or share your personal information.

我们的网站可能包括第三方网站、插件和应用程序的链接。点击这些链接或启用这些连接可能会允许第三方收集或者共享您的个人信息。

6.2 Please note that your access to the third-party websites or use of third-party services will be governed by and subject to their rules, agreements, and personal information protection policies.

请注意,您访问该等第三方网站或使用第三方服务时,将适用您与该等第三方之间的规则、合同、约定和个人信息保护政策。

7. YOUR RIGHTS

您的权利

7.1 Access to or copy your personal information

查询、复制您的个人信息

You have the right to access to or copy your personal information you provided to us, unless otherwise provided by the laws and regulations.

除法律法规规定的例外情况的,您有权查询、复制提供给我们的个人信息。

7.2 Request correction of your personal information

请求更正您的个人信息

When you find that your personal information you provided to us is inaccurate or incomplete, you have the right to ask us to correct it.

当您发现提供给我们的个人信息不准确、不完整时,您有权请求我们作出更正。

7.3 Request erasure of your personal information

请求删除您的个人信息

7.3.1 You can submit a request to delete your personal information under the following circumstances:

在以下情形中,您可以向我们提出删除个人信息的请求:

(a) where the purpose for which the personal information is collected has been fulfilled, or it is impossible to fulfill such purpose, or it is no longer necessary to fulfill such purpose;

收集个人信息的目的已实现、无法实现或者为实现目的不再必要;

(b) where we cease to provide products or services, or the retention period has expired;

我们停止提供产品或者服务,或者保存期限已届满;

(c) where you withdraw your consent;

您撤回同意;

(d) where we process personal information in violation of laws, administrative regulations or the agreement between us; or

我们处理个人信息的行为违反法律、行政法规的规定或者违反与您的约定;或者

(e) other circumstances stipulated by laws and administrative regulations.

法律、行政法规规定的其他情形。

7.3.2 You can ask us to delete your information or cancel your account when all the following conditions are met:

在满足以下全部条件时,您可要求我们删除您的信息或注销您的账户:

(a) If we have fully performed (contractual and other) obligations, and

我们已经完全履行(合同及其他)义务,以及

(b) you have fully performed (contractual and other) obligations.

您已经完全履行(合同及其他)义务。

Where the retention period as stipulated by laws and administrative regulations does not expire, or it is technically difficult to realize deletion of personal information, we will stop processing other than storage and implementation of necessary security protection measures.

如法律、行政法规规定的保存期限未届满,或者删除您的个人信息从技术上难以实现的,我们将停止除存储和采取必要的安全保护措施之外的处理活动。

7.4 Withdraw your consent

撤回您的同意

Where the processing of personal information is based on your consent, you are entitled to withdraw your consent.

对于我们基于您的同意处理的个人信息,您有权撤回同意。

Withdrawal of your consent does not affect the lawfulness and validity of any personal information processing activity carried out based on your consent before such withdrawal.

您撤回同意,不影响撤回前基于您同意已进行的个人信息处理活动的合法性和有效性。

Please note that withdrawal of consent may prevent you from accessing to or using some of our Services.

请注意,撤回同意可能会影响您访问或使用我们的某些服务。

7.5 Request explanation

请求解释

You can request us to explain our rules for processing personal information.

您可以要求我们解释处理个人信息的规则。

7.6 Respond to your above-mentioned requests

响应您的上述请求

7.6.1 You may access to and manage your personal information through the contact methods provided in this Policy. If your request is declined, we will provide the reasons.

您可以通过本政策提供的联系方式访问和管理您的个人信息。如果我们拒绝您的访问或者管理请求,我们将会说明理由。

7.6.2 Your reasonable request will be dealt with free of charge. However, where the requests are manifestly excessive, in particular because of their repetitive character, we may charge a reasonable fee taking into account the administrative costs of providing the information or communication or taking the action requested. Where the requests are manifestly unfounded, or require excessive technological means (e.g. development of a new system or fundamental change of the current practices), or may cause risks to third parties’ legitimate rights and interests, or are highly impractical (e.g. removal of information stored on a backup disk), we may refuse to act on the request.

对于您合理的请求,我们原则上不收取费用。然而,如果所提要求明显过高,特别是具有重复性时,我们会考虑到提供资料、通讯或者采取所要求措施的管理成本,收取合理的费用。对于那些明显没有依据、需要过多技术手段(例如,需要开发新系统或从根本上改变现行惯例)、给他人合法权益带来风险或者非常不切实际(例如,删除备份磁盘中储存的信息)的请求,我们可能会予以拒绝。

8. CHILDREN’S INFORMATION

儿童的信息

Our Services are not directed at children under the age of fourteen (14). We will not knowingly collect personal information from or about children under fourteen (14). If you believe that we may have any personal information from or about a child under fourteen (14), please contact us.

我们的服务不针对未满十四(14)周岁的儿童。我们不会在明知的情况下收集来自或关于未满十四(14)周岁儿童的个人信息。如果您认为我们可能有来自或关于未满十四(14)周岁儿童的任何个人信息,请联系我们。

9. INTERNATIONAL TRANSFER OF PERSONAL INFORMATION

个人信息的国际传输

We will transfer your personal information to the jurisdiction outside the People’s Republic of China (the “PRC”) to perform the contracts between you and JetBrains.

我们会将您的个人信息传输到中华人民共和国以外的司法管辖区,以履行您与捷并思 之间的合同。

Under such circumstances, we will follow relevant rules of the PRC laws and regulations with respect to the transfer of the personal information outside the PRC, and take necessary measures to ensure that the activities of processing personal information by the overseas recipient meet the standards for protection of personal information as prescribed under the PRC law.

在此情况下,我们将遵守中华人民共和国法律法规关于向中华人民共和国境外转移个人信息的相关规定,并将采取必要措施,保障境外接收方处理个人信息的活动达到中华人民共和国法律规定的个人信息保护标准。

10. NOTIFICATION AND AMENDMENT

通知和修订

We reserve the right to change this Policy from time to time. We will release any change to the Policy on our website. If we make any changes to this Policy that substantially affect your rights or impose material obligations on you, we will provide a specific notice (such as notices via email, short messages, etc.). If you do not agree to the changes to the terms of this Policy, please stop using our Services.

我们保留随时更改本政策的权利,并会在我们的网站上公布对本政策的任何更改。如果我们对本政策作出任何实质性影响您的权利或对您施加实质性义务的更改,我们将提供更为显著的通知(如通过电子邮件、短消息等进行通知)。如果您不同意本政策条款的更改,请停止使用我们的服务。

11. CONTACT US

联系我们

If you have any questions, concerns or complaints, or would like to access to and manage your personal information, you can contact us:

如果您有任何疑问、顾虑或投诉,或希望访问并管理您的个人信息,请与我们联系:

Email Privacy.cn@jetbrains.com
Phone +86 021 2321 3032
Address A51. 35/F, PingAn Riverfront Financial Center, 757 Mengzi Road, Huangpu District, Shanghai 200023, China
邮箱 Privacy.cn@jetbrains.com
电话 +86 021 2321 3032
地址 中国上海市黄浦区平安滨江金融中心蒙自路757号35楼A51,邮编:200023

We will respond to your request as soon as reasonably practicable (usually within 15 days after we receive your request), but it may take longer to respond to complicated requests. We may need to verify your identity before dealing with your request.

我们将在合理可行的情况下尽快(通常在15天内)回复您的请求。对于复杂的请求,可能需要更长的时间。我们可能需要在响应您的请求之前核实您的身份。

If you are not satisfied with our reply, you can complain to us at the contact information listed in this Policy, and we will accept and process your complaint within 15 working days after we receive your complaint, but it may take longer to respond to complicated complaints. You also have the right to: make a complaint or report to the consumer rights and interests protection authority, market supervision and administration authority or other competent authorities; or to submit the dispute to Shanghai International Economic and Trade Arbitration Commission for arbitration.

如果您对我们的回复不满意,您可以通过本政策中列明的联系方式向我们投诉,我们将在15个工作日内受理并处理您的投诉。对于复杂的投诉,可能需要更长的时间。您还有权:向消费者权益保护部门、市场监督管理部门或者其他主管部门投诉或者举报;或将纠纷提请上海国际经济贸易仲裁委员会进行仲裁。